What do we believe
‘All people matter to God’ so at Harmony Christian Centre we believe that all people matter to us. We also believe that ‘No one is beyond the redemptive plan of God’ since “with God, all things are possible.” – Matthew 1926. “For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost.” – Luke 1910. We humbly recognise that we, are among those Christ came to seek and save. Jesus came to redeem and restore this broken world. It is on this core belief that our ministry has built its Vision statement: Bringing people into a life of full potential in Christ Jesus and releasing them, as restorers, into the community.
With this vision, to see Christ’s redemptive purposes accomplished in the world, Harmony has built its key pathway which is to Bring; Build; Belong; Become and Bless. Our mandate is to bring men to the knowledge of Christ and build them up to discover who they are in Christ Jesus. Our objective to create a conducive environment where everyone can belong, develop their talents and become a blessing with unparalleled compassion and justice in the community.
HCC's Statement of Faith and Values
What We Believe
- There is one God, the creator and ruler of the Universe.
- Jesus Christ is the Son of God, who died and rose from the dead.
- Through the in-filling of the Holy Spirit, God lives in and through us.
- Water baptism by the immersion of the whole body and the Lord’s Supper.
- Jesus Christ is coming again to rule and reign with His saints on earth forever.
- The dead shall rise again in the end to be judged or rewarded, of all that they did.
- Salvation is God’s free gift to man, only through Jesus Christ, the redeemer of man.
- The Bible is God’s Word: written by human authors, supernaturally inspired by the Holy Spirit
Our Core Values
R E S T O R E D
- R – Responsibility & Accountability to God and one another.
- E – Excellence: We strive & evaluate for excellence in everything.
- S – Service: We were restored to serve in the Kingdom.
- T – Transparency and Integrity that you are what you are.
- O – Obedience and application of the Scriptures.
- R – Restoration Testimonies: We believe God’s word truly is the power to changed lives.
- E – Endowment: We help everyman to discover and deploy their God given gift.
- D – Diversity: The Cultural diversity in our multinational Congregation is celebrated, not endured.
- Responsibility & Accountability to God and one another.
- Excellence: We strive & evaluate for excellence in everything.
- Service: We were restored to serve in the Kingdom.
- Transparency and Integrity that you are, who you say you are.
- Obedience in application of the Scriptures.
- Restoration Testimonies: We believe God’s word truly, has the power to change lives.
- Endowment: We help every man to discover and use their God given gift.
- Diversity: The Cultural diversity in our multinational Congregation is celebrated, not tolerated.